Phenibut (beta-phenyl-gamma-aminobutyric acid) has been in use since it was introduced in Russia in 1960s but has now gained popularity in the United States as well as other countries of the world. In US, Phenibut is legal, uncontrolled and sold as nutritional supplement.
What Is Phenibut And How Does It Work?
This supplement is a derivative of a naturally occurring substance in the brain that acts as a neurotransmitter known as GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid). Neurotransmitters are chemicals that relay signals between the nerve cells in your brain and body.
The signal can either induce (excite) or block (inhibit) a particular response. GABA relays inhibitory signals. Phenibut is an analog of GABA meaning that it has the same or effects that mimic those of this natural neurotransmitter.
Health Benefits of Phenibut
This dietary supplement has so many health benefits especially in the emotional, behavioral and mental systems. Phenibut is a powerful anxiolytic and has many other effects. It will come handy in the following area.
- Treatment of mental disorders: In case you have been plagued by anxiety, depression, posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD), fear, panic, stress and other mental disorder, then try Phenibut. Your mood and energy will increase tremendously should you use this supplement.
- Enhancement of nootropic effects: Phenibut is one of the world’s most reputable nootropic supplements. It enhances cognition, concentration, focus, thinking, motivation to work as well as unrestricted creativity.
- Treatment of alcoholism: If you are addicted to or dependent on alcohol then this supplement may be your salvation. It has been shown to help people quite alcoholism by limiting withdrawal symptoms.
- Treatment cardiovascular problems: There is also some evidence that Phenibut could help treat fatigue and promote the functions of the heart. It can also stabilize irregular heartbeat.
- Promoting sleep: Those who take Phenibut are less likely to develop insomnia and if you have been suffering from this condition then you can buy Phenibut for a trial.
Possible Side Effects of Phenibut
Being an analog of GABA, beta-phenyl-gamma-aminobutyric acid mimics the actions of this powerful inhibitory neurotransmitter. The most common side effects are associated with the preponderance for rapid development of tolerance to its effects. There is also risk of developing withdrawal symptoms after cessation of its use. The most common side effects to watch out for at the normal dosages include somnolence, drowsiness, confusion and dizziness.
Where to Buy Phenibut
Have you been convinced to buy Phenibut? If yes then you are probably asking where you can buy it from. The good news is that you can buy Phenibut online. However, you have to be careful because some online retailers are swindlers and would sell you fake supplement. Besides buying online, you can get it from local supplement stores without prescription.… Read the rest